The old military telegraph station of Kaunas Fortress opened in the autumn of 1891 and became the first cultural heritage site in Kaunas that has been restored under the new authenticity certification system now applicable in Lithuania. The building`s reconstruction aims to preserve all architectural and cultural elements that are more than a century old now. And at the same time building spaces was adapted for working or residential needs. One of tow demo studios was arranged as residential space with a sleeping zone on the top.
more about this project:
photo credits: L.Garbaciauskas
SOFTNORD sofa from EASE
furniture produced by IP STUDIJA
MORISS&CO walpapers from RETROFORMA
GLAM mirror from CONTRAFORMA
DALIA & NAURIS & ABRA